Linked Lists

Programming Tools, Tips, and Tutorials.
LurkinDerk

Linked Lists

Post by LurkinDerk »

I needed some linked list source code for a game I am building with Just Basic. I began searching for some free source code. After searching all the JB forums and coming up empty I did a web search for linked list example source code. All the free source I could find was written in the C language.
I decided to write my own code for linked lists. I am somewhat conversant with C, although I have never programmed with it. I am also conversant with some other languages, including other flavors of basic.
Linear linked lists can be used for a variety of programming activities. What I needed was a singly linked list. After struggling with my own versions (the ...mod1 versions in the zip file) I decided to convert the C language versions of three kinds of linked lists. What I ended up with are demo programs of singly linked list, doubly linked list, and circular linked list.
I am posting them on this forum board in hopes that someone else may find them useful. They come with no warranties and I do not intend on updating them in case any bugs are found by anyone. Please accept them as-is. I have included a verbal description of the algorithms.
R. Nelson (LurkinDerk)
Attachments
LinkedList.zip
Linked List Algorithms
(76.94 KiB) Downloaded 415 times