HAWKEdit

Web Tools, Utilities, and Applications written in Just BASIC
Nighthawk

HAWKEdit

Post by Nighthawk »

HAWKEdit is just an HTML Editor but I do want it to be andvanced not just a simple editor... if that makes sense.

Still have a lot to do but since its going to be open source thought I would let others have a look and maybe help :-)

Peace
Nighthawk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajd344

Post by ajd344 »

thats a good program. wish my html editor was as good as that.

Good job!!
scott bannon

Post by scott bannon »

Nighthawk, you've got a good start there. It reminds me a little of an old HTML editor called CoolHTML.

There's an open source HTML editor in the Libby project ( http://www.lblibby.com ) that may help you out and give you more ideas.

Keep up the good work,
Scott
BanPro NET Stable & secure web service since 2000
Celestianpower

Re: HAWKEdit

Post by Celestianpower »

Nighthawk wrote:HAWKEdit is just an HTML Editor but I do want it to be andvanced not just a simple editor... if that makes sense.

Still have a lot to do but since its going to be open source thought I would let others have a look and maybe help :-)

Peace
Nighthawk
There are a few HTML issues. The meta editor and preferences should be opened by default on opening the editor. Then, it won't just add them in the place where the cursor is. Otherwise, it's great!

CP
Nighthawk

Re: HAWKEdit

Post by Nighthawk »

Celestianpower wrote:
There are a few HTML issues. The meta editor and preferences should be opened by default on opening the editor. Then, it won't just add them in the place where the cursor is. Otherwise, it's great!
yes I know this and have plans for it to replace exsiting... as soon as I work out how... :? :shock: :(