Rubiks Cube Solver (Starts 2/14/06 12:01 am)

Attempt

Rubiks Cube Solver (Starts 2/14/06 12:01 am)

Post by Attempt »

*Make a program that solves a rubiks cube
*Can be text based or Graphic based
* Must allow user to input the combination to the way they put the cube.
*Go step by step with how to solve this issue
*Must accept at the least 8 moves for the mixed puzzle. *Must notice that it will only accept as many "moves" as you make it so.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''I would like to have at least three judges ' if you would like to be one of the three judges PM me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The entries will be judged by:

1) How easy to understand the programs use.
2) How detailed the instructions are.
3) "Rule only applies to entries with graphics" How well the graphics are, clarity.
4) Overall how "clean" it is and not sloppy

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
The deadline is : April 5th, 2006 at 5:00 PM eastern time.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''I am also going to try it out, thats why we need judges.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' The judges will judge on a 1 - 10 scale 1 being pitiful , 5 being neutral , 10 being terrific

We have andlands as a judge also!! Thanks Here's the thread link Click Here[/url][/b]